Friday, August 26, 2011

Time to Prep yet again.

Well it has all started a big ball rolling at the moment...

I have 2 weddings booked and a couple of Portraits to shoot as well. Now a little bit of research to do with the customers as to what they want, then some gear to organize as well. Better to be organized than to fluff about at the last minute.

So I have been harassing a few friends that are photographers and even my mentor has had his brain picked clean, and I have come up with something that should get me through. Both of the weddings will primarily be shot with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens. With all the research I have done, and the brains I have picked, I have found out that this seems to be an 80% lens for most wedding shooters. On my Nikon D300S (APS-C Sensor) the lens will give me 36-105mm in a constant 2.8f which will give me the widest gamut of shooting options with just 1 lens. I would pack a 85mm in 1.8f as well to cover other eventualities (85mm turns into 125mm). 

So time to trawl the images around the net for inspiration..

No comments:

Post a Comment