Friday, October 28, 2011

Shopping at Image Melbourne

Popped into Image Melbourne today to spend up on some lovely new gear.

Picked up 2 x 300W Strobe Flash; 2 x Stands; 2 x 80cm x 120cm Soft Box's; and a multitude of cables and bits and bobs to go with it.

I love using this local company. They import their own items as well as selling some brand name stuff. All the items are quite good quality wise, and cheap for something that is sold in a retail store. The best thing is the service they provide.

I asked then about a cable for a Sekonic light meter that I own. I wanted to be able to measure the light as well as set the flash off at the same time. I also wanted to take a photo while I did it so I could measure the flash at the same time. I left my name and number and got a call about an hour later with a 5min voice mail on what cables I should use and how it would all work.

Now that's FABULOUS customer service. I shop at Image Melbourne a lot, and will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment