Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Momentum time..... And I'm feeling the Big Mo....

Well it's another busy week here not only in studio, but on location.

I have 3 family portraits to shoot and have been searching for locations high and low. The struggle is really getting to the "Nitty Gritty" of what a family might want to have as their portrait and what it should look like. One family has a Vintage Car they want in the picture; another wants something in a Super Hero Theme; and another wants something very casual but classy.

I have also been hitting up a few of the older more interesting buildings here in Melbourne. I know of a few places that have very elaborate tunnel systems and catacombs I'm trying to get into. They make for fabulous looking pictures of dark and light. 

So I have many fingers crossed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment