Thursday, December 12, 2013

Been far to long..

I must again apologise for the amount of time it has taken me to post something here. I have to admit I have been quite lax, and I have no one to blame apart form myself.

It has been a very busy year with study, work, and more study. Finishing my degree has made it a little tougher for me to get some of the work I would have liked to get done done, but I just have to keep plugging away at everything just a little at a time.

I have a few great ideas for next year for work to do, mainly for University not personal stuff. I have a personal project I plan on getting going, but more on that was it comes alive.

So my endeavour now is to keep this platform better updated. I say this every year and it all goes to shit very quick, but I need to be a lot more diligent, and I have some amazing ideas and things coming up..

No comments:

Post a Comment