Thursday, July 28, 2011

LOMO Photography.... Great Fun..

Well I dropped into Bond Imaging to day to pick up some prints of head shots I have done for a friend and realized my film was also ready to collect.

I had shot a roll of 120mm B&W film over a few weeks just as a fluff about, and DAM they look good. I really think they hold some odd feel and look. They have a tone and color that is second to none, and can't be reproduced in digital. It makes me realize why people are starting back to the "Old Ways" of photography. I plan on printing a few negatives on some Projector Plastic (acetate) and print them with Cyanotype (check out Alternative Photography for more information) .

Very glad I gave it a try, and plan on doing a little more with it. I will post a picture in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment