Saturday, July 30, 2011

Looking to expand the arsenal... And add a BIG Printer..

Today starts the research for some new kit at PhyNyght Studio.

I have thought and thought over the matter and decided, we should get a printer. Now the major problem in this is deciding on what one? GGGAAAHHHHHHH there are so many. The only thing I know for sure is that #Epson is the winner but as to which size is the key. I need to rationalize the size of the prints we want to do in house, and what we are going to send off to the Lab for Printing. I still think anything over 12"x18" should probably go to the lab because it wont fit comfortably on A3+ size.

So that said I think the Photo R3000 will be the winner unless  find some money behind the couch and can get a Stylus Pro 3880...

Big Decision's.... BIG DECISION'S.....

No comments:

Post a Comment