Monday, April 9, 2012

9/11 Photograph By Thomas Hoepker

I was wandering through Facebook and came across The Guardian page with reference to this Thomas Hoepker photograph from the September 11 attacks.

Here is a random quote I have taken from the article that struck me as odd:

"In other words, a country that believes in moving on they have already moved on, enjoying the sun in spite of the scene of mass carnage that scars the fine day. Indeed, I can't help thinking the five apparently unmoved New Yorkers resemble the characters in the famous 1990s television comedy Seinfeld, who in the show's final episode are convicted under a Good Samaritan law of failing to care about others."


I find the reference odd, but quite understand it from the scene played out in the photo. But please feel free to leave your comment.. I would love to hear what you think about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment