Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Nikon D3200.....

Nikon D3200 is the new kid on the block down at Nikon and the news is...... well.... luke warm really..


Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE a new camera. But Really.. A 24 Mega Pixel camera with 3200 ISO... I think I'm with The Fro when I say I would have rather seen say a 12 Mega Pixel camera with a better ISO ability. But why would you argue. Is this camera directed at someone like me, or any Semi Pro photographer? I dare say it really really isn't. 

But in the $600 price bracket for something that will do a pretty good job for those starting out in Photography, it's a nifty piece of kit. If you were using it as a second camera for filming, as long as the frame sync rates are the same, it's at a great price for that..

No comments:

Post a Comment