Saturday, July 28, 2012

Melbourne Open House 2012..

Today was a day to get some great shots around Melbourne, and I did..

650_mission_seafarers_exterior_2

Open House Melbourne was run today, and I had a ball. Yes there were A LOT of places I never got to, but that's what next year is for. 

650_wesley_uniting_church_interior_4

I managed to get only to 3 buildings today, mainly because I made a mistake with one (it was closed and I ended up like 6k away from one of the others). 

650_mission_seafarers_interior_4

Next year I will be taking the whole weekend off so I can get to a lot more places, and hopefully I will be back on the bike enough to be able to ride between more of the places. That way I can cover more ground. 

I'm even planning on traveling a little lighter as well.

Please take a look at the flickr collection

No comments:

Post a Comment