Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lensbaby.. My New Baby..

Well I have had my Lensbaby now for almost a month now, and I have to say I'm very very impressed. I have been keeping it with me a lot, and have found many many situations where I actually prefer to use it over a specific lens.

dandelion_lensbaby

I have been using the Muse like I said, for about a month now, and just keep getting better and better images. The Plastic Optic gives this amazing dreamy feel, and a bokeh that just does my head in. It leaves me almost breathless to how and what is achievable with something so simple.

I'm dying to get my hands on a Double Glass optic to see the difference in clarity and style (just email me for my details Lensbaby employees), and have already ordered the Creative Aperture 2 kit and should have that in a couple of weeks.

blue_bike_lensbaby

I will post a few more pictures when I get the Creative Aperture 2 kit, and have had a decent play with it.

Again if anyone and i mean ANYONE at Lensbaby would like to help me out with some gear to play with, just drop me a line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment