Thursday, November 1, 2012

More of the Holga 120N Love..

Sometimes we get cameras to work, and sometimes we don't. I have to admit that the Holga 120N I purchased a while ago from the team at Lofico has been with me every day for 2 years, and it's still giving me mixed results. Now that's not because of anything else but me.

010_2

I have only (and yes I mean only) really gotten my head around the exposure times and light required for taking a great photo with this "Toy" camera. I have been switching between ISO 100 to 400 speed films, and really think I have hit the mark at ISO 200. It just seems to work better and give a wonderful result. I know this seems to bring down the amount of film choices to Rollei Crossbird or Fomapan Creative 200 but I really do think the results are worth it.

006_2

You can find more shots over at my Flickr or just search Holga and you can and will come up with a ton of different, and inspiring images to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment