Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Puzzle is Now Complete!!


Well It has taken a week or so, but the last piece of the puzzle arrived in the office today, a syringe.
It may seem like a weird little thing to have to wait for, but a 10ml syringe is the only thing that has been holding me back from getting onto developing my black and white film!! I wonder if the chemical companies out there realize how hard it is to measure small weird amounts of chemical easily and without fuss? And some of the companies that make kit to develop your film and images should realize that making the tubes and containers in better graduations would be more helpful as well (yes Patterson I'm talking to you).
But alas I have done what's needed to be done, and obtained the last object to be able to to perform the duties required, and I shall post a few of the results once I get everything scanned (as I still don't have a neg scanner).
Looking forward to this experiment and experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment