Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Water Drops Are Lovely..

macro_54 by Phynyght Studio

macro_54, a photo by Phynyght Studio on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Rain Drop on Lemon Tree
Nikon D300S
60mm Micro f2.8

This was shot hand held in my backyard after a morning or raining in Melbourne. 

In my yard, I have many many trees. We grow a lot of our own fruit and veg here at my house, not just because we like to be a little more sustainable, but it makes for wonderful photographs at home. Being able to shoot at home saves me from having to travel a great deal. 

Technical details are Nikon D300S 60mm Nikkor Mirco f2.8 No Flash 1/160th sec @ f13 ISO 500. Small amount of post in Photoshop CS5.1 which totaled Small exposure compensation, dodge and burn, and clone out a few spots on the lens.

Hope you like it, and if you have any questions please just ask.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment