Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy times... And they just get busier...

I have been a pretty busy little Vegemite (the Aussies will get it) as of late, and been pretty sick as well. But no more excuses, time to get to brass tacks. 


I managed to pop into a friends Tattoo Parlor today and knocked out a couple of quick shots. Nothing really important as I was there more to talk about me getting more tattoos (you can never have enough), and they were pretty busy and I didn't really want to take up to much of their time. You can pop over to Flickr and see the couple I grabbed.

Some of the biggest news is that I managed to get a Bronze Award in the Better Photography Picture of the Year

Would have been nice to make the top 50, but maybe next year.

Well that's about it.. I have a couple of things in the pipe line and hope to get them popping up very soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment