Thursday, October 4, 2012

Playing in the Night Lights.....

Been out and about just recently.. Been nice to be out and not sick and feeling like crap for the first time in ages.. I decided to have another crack at some night work.

boulie_overpass

This shot was done here at about 7:45pm last night. It's a 2min exposure at f22 using my Nikon D300s and Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8. Like all my shots there are things I like and don't like, but will leave that for you all to decipher. I am super critical of my own work, so if there is something you think is missing or "wrong" with this image please leave a note.

I also took another shot looking into the city lights. 

boulie_HDR2

Again a lot of things here I like and don't like.. But feel free to leave me a note and let me know what you think. This is a composite of 3 images taken at 30sec, 1min and 2min brackets to try and see if I could lose a bit of the light noise from the city. Didn't really work I think but the composition looks not bad. I'm going to have to do a bit of reconnaissance and try and find a few more places to take these style of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment